TOMARO, 17min., Nigeria, Documentary
Directed by Kimberly Cecchini
Bring out the voices and offer an honest, intimate glimpse into the complexities of life in a riverine community outside of the city in Nigeria.
Get to know the filmmaker:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
As a teacher, I believe in the power of education and, in getting to know the Tomaro community, I heard their desire to build their community’s leadership with that power.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this film?
3. How would you describe your film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was grateful for the kind words and appreciate…
View original post 237 more words